EcoLiving Events is looking for people to join our enthusiastic and proactive board of directors!
EcoLiving Events is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide education, resources, programs and initiatives to individuals, organizations, and schools related to green and sustainable living and technology. We bring people together through initiatives such asour Home Sustainable Home school outreach program, our Home Winterization program – providing energy savings and sustainable technology upgrades to elderly homeowners and people in need – and our EcoLiving Fairs, showcasing sustainable and green living vendors in communities. You can learn more about what we do athttp://ecolivingyyc.com.
If you are interested in green and sustainable living and technology and keen on making a difference in creating and implementing practical, hands-on solutions to green living, come join us! We are looking for board members who can volunteer 5-10 hours a month. Board members will be expected to:
- Attend regular board meetings;
- Help out with events and fundraising activities as well as participate in committees;
- Monitor the organization’s financial affairs;
- Liaise with, advise, and support EcoLiving Events’ Executive Director; and
- Assist EcoLiving Events in building on our strategic goals of: communications, building relationships, fund development, research, and building capacity.
Email Michael Jones at: email@example.com